True Global Ventures has held highly praised Disruption Banking events in Stockholm (10 November 2015), London (20 January 2016), Paris (21 January 2016), San Francisco (18 April 2016), Stockholm (including Nordics, 22 April 2016), Beijing (11 May 2016) and New York (29 September 2016) Stringing together fintech trends and what banking and insurance in the future might look like, we showcase high-profile fintech startups, identify and explain current and future trends and help bring the industry together.
This is a private event and participants are, just like you, selectively invited. The sector audience comprises 100 attendees who are CEOs, C Level Executives and Chief Innovation Officers at Banks, Insurance companies, Telcos with a banking licence and Media & E-Commerce companies evolving into Fintech.
We are hosting this event at NASDAQ premises (Tullvaktsvägen 15, 115 56 Stockholm, Sweden) on 1 and 2 November in Stockholm.
We are also organising a preliminary vetting of Startups over Webex on 29 September where 50 Startups from across the globe within Blockchain, Insuretech, Credit Scoring and other segments will participate.
Coffee and Registration, Nasdaq premises, Tullvaktsvägen 15, 115 56 Stockholm, Sweden
Opening of the two days!
Welcome to Nasdaq
-Niclas Holmberg, Managing Director at Nasdaq
- Fredrik Oscarson, Deloitte Digital
Leading Fintech Trends - Blockchain, Credit Scoring, Insuretech and other B2B Fintech Segments
- Dušan Stojanović, Director of True Global Ventures
The final frontier in Fintech: Mortgages
- Carl Johan Nordquist, Our Interest
Semi Finals Competition Kick off - 12 startups within blockchain, insuretech, credit scoring and other areas globally will participate
- Linnea Guhnby, Project Manager at True Global Ventures
Startup Competition: Blockchain, Credit Scoring, Insuretech and other B2B Fintech Segments
1. Henrik Hjelte, Co-founder & CEO at Chromaway (Sweden) - Blockchain
2. Rolands Mesters, Managing Director at Nordigen (Latvia) – Credit Scoring
3. Maria Veikhman, CEO at Scorista (Russia) - Creditscoring
4. Axel Sjøstedt, Co-founder & CEO at Cloud Insurance (Norway) - Insurance
5. Andreas Brostrom, Founder & CEO at Paydrive AB (Sweden) - Insurance
6. Tang Loaec, Founder & CEO at P2P Protect Co. (China) - Insurance
7. Daniel Daboczy, Co-founder & CEO at Fundedbyme (Sweden) - Other B2B Fintech Segments
8. Christoph Maichel, Co- founder & Managing Director at Creditshelf (Germany) - Other B2B Fintech Segments
9. Rune Bjerke, CEO at Simlink (Norway) - Other B2B Fintech Segments
10. Mattias Eld, Founder & CEO at Fidesmo (Sweden) - Other B2B Fintech Segments
- Pascal Bouvier, Innoventures at Santander. Washington DC.
- Dan Ouchterlony, Investment Manager, Schibsted, Stockholm.
- Joo Seng Wong, former co-founder of M-DAQ which received a valuation of S$250 mil at Series C. Singapore.
- Rich Brenner, former co-founder of Bridge Bank which was merged with Western Alliance. Silicon Valley.
- Tom McNerney, former co-founder of Markit, London.
- Dušan Stojanović, Director and Founder of True Global Ventures. Singapore.
- Pedro De Freitas, CIO at Trygg Hansa. Based in the North Europe.
- Lars Stage, Concept Development and Digital Hub, Danskebank, Copenhagen.
- Viveka Ekberg, Board Member of SPP Pension & Försäkring AB and other listed and private companies, Stockholm.
- Varun Mittal, Group head Partnership and Marketing at Alibaba & Lazada Group, Singapore.
- Tuva Palm, Chief Technology Officer at Nordnet Bank AB, Stockholm.
- Peter Stephens, APAC CTO at UBS, Hong Kong.
- Oleg Ilichev , Head of Investments & Business Development at Argo Digital, New York
- Roshina Nandra, Vice President, Gibraltar Ventures at Prudential Financial, New York
- Stein Erik Nordmo, Vice President at Telenor Financial Services. Based in Oslo.
- Jenny Jieun Choi, Product Manager at Telenor Digital Financial Services. Based in Singapore.
- Elisabeth Werneman, Head of Financial Services Industry in Sweden, Deloitte. Based in Stockholm.
- Emil Akander, Trade Commissioner to Singapore, Business Sweden, Singapore.
- Sofia Ericsson Holm, Investment Manager Technology, Industrifonden, Sweden.
- Monika Rappe, Head of Innovation and Development Portfolio at SPP, Sweden.
- Bo Ji, Assistant Dean of Global Executive Education at Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business, London.
- Taru Moller, Head of Consumer at Telia Finance, Sweden.
- Emma Heimonen, Head of Digital Innovation at Swedbank, Sweden.
- Martti Granberg, Head of Market Development of EMEA at BBVA, Finalnd.
- Lena Apler, CEO of Collector AB, Sweden.
- Carl De Geer, Vice President at Citi Commercial Bank, Sweden.
Top 5 Startups will be chosen by the jury to proceed on to the next round
Dinner (By invitation only)
Breakfast and Registration
Nasdaq Bell Ringing
- Niclas Holmberg, Managing Director at Nasdaq
Global Fintech Hubs and the Evolution of Fintech Segments
- Dušan Stojanović, Founder and Director of True Global Ventures and Fredrik Oscarsson of Deloitte Digital
The Intersection between Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence and its future impact on financial services
- Fireside Chat with Pavel Bains, CEO of Bluzelle and Guy Mounier, CEO & Co-founder of Customermatrix
International Fintech Trends: The Past, The Present and The Future - Martti Granberg, Head of Market Development of EMEA at BBVA, Pascal Bouvier, Innoventures at Santander, Tom McNerney, COO at Semantic Evolution & former Co-founder of Markit
Disruption in Mobile Digital Payments and Lending
Jacob de Geer, Founder & CEO of iZettle
Nicklas Ilebrand - Nordea, Board of Directors at Wrapp (investment of Nordea)
Stein Erik Nordmo, VP of Mobile Financial Services in Emerging Markets at Telanor
Lena Apler, CEO of Collector AB
Building a Fintech company together with Schibsted - Dan Ouchterlony, Invesment Manager at Schibsted
Lunch and Networking (Include Round tables)
Innovation in Banking Panel
Emma Heimonen, Head of Digital Innovation, Swedbank
Klavs Hjort, Head of Digital Innovation, Danskebank
David Fock, Chief Product Officer at Klarna, the leading eCommerce payment service for online merchants
Tuva Palm, Chief Product and Technology Officer at Nordnet Bank AB
Innovation in Insurance Panel
Pedro De Freitas, CIO at Trygg Hansa
Thomas Ericson, Co-founder and VP at Springworks
Paul Heybourne, Head of Digital Innovation & New Business at Aviva
Monika Rappe, Head of Innovation and Development Portfolio at SPP
Finals Competition Kick off - Top 5 startups chosen will pitch and the Winner will receive a cash prize
Growth Stage Fintech Finals - 5 fintech growth stage finalists to present their growth stage fintech company & a winner will be voted by the audience
Prize Ceremony and Closing Address + Note from Sponsor
Event sponsor will give out prizes and do closing speech